News: 2010 Archived News Items
ITS JPO Strategic Research Plan Workshop (April 28-29, 2010)
Source: RITA - Mar. 29, 2010
The ITS Joint Program Office (JPO) invites you to attend a 2-day workshop to discuss areas where the JPO, University Transportation Centers(UTC), and other transportation research centers can collaborate as the new ITS Strategic Research Plan is implemented in the 2010-2014 timeframe. The workshop will feature presentations by program managers of the USDOT's multimodal ITS initiatives and UTC researchers followed by audience discussion.
- Technical Areas of the Research Program and Application Development
- Data Usage As It Applies to the Strategic Plan
- Environmental Applications
- IntelliDriveSM Policies
- Safety Applications
- Road Weather Applications
Space at the workshop is limited and registrations will be confirmed on a first come, first served basis. Early registration recommended.
For those who cannot join in person, there is the possibility to attend remotely by webinar (must pre-register).
For more information:
- ITS JPO Strategic Research Plan Workshop - RITA web site